Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm So Terrible With Titles It's Not Even Funny

So I'm sittin in Mrs. Sunday's room, I'm on her computer...shhh. Anyway, I'm not doing anything, so I just decided to spill all my thoughts onto the screen...yeah. Alright then. Class officer elections are this week, and I'm running for president (yay!!!) well John is running too, and I don't care really, it'll be fun to have competition, and if I don't win, and he does, who cares? Not me. But apparently, there are some people, or a person, that does (do?) and everytime I mention it, they make this huge deal saying that I'm taking this soo seriously, and making a huge deal out of it. Not really. They, in acutality, are the ones who are making a big deal out of nothing, and it just leaves me really frustrated, especially since I just did this to have fun, and not for any other reason. Ugh....it's so annoying!! So...I don't know what to say now, except Good Luck John! I think that you'll make a great president given the opportunity!

No comments: